Terms and Conditions
By using our service you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Frequency: After acceptance of the quotation, both parties (My Local Window Cleaners and Client) should stick to the agreed cleaning frequency. If you would like to miss your next scheduled clean, a higher price may be requested as outlined in your initial quotation.
- Turning us away: We run our business in all seasons and aim to provide a reliable service for you. Unless prior mutual communication has been made for a valid reason to postpone the clean, we reserve to right for part payment or you may risk being part of our regular group of clients
- Complaints: We believe communication is the key to good customer relations. If for some reason you are not satisfied with some aspect of our service, please use our contact page to inform us. All complains must be made within 24 hours of your clean to guarantee a returned visit. Communication after the 24 hour period can not be handled with priority.
- Confidentiality: We never share any details (e.g. mobile numbers) with any other parties, without your prior consent.
- Payments: We require payment for cleaning on domestic properties within 7 days. Commercial properties terms are 30 days from invoicing. If payments are later than these timings, we request the right for a late payment charge. Payments that are refused will be passed to our external debt collection agency (administration costs will be added to your bill)
- Bad weather: We would love to be able to control the weather! Because we service properties 12 months a year, sometimes we are met with inclement weather. We never aim to clean in wet weather, but we will work in light rain and showers. If there are any problems with your clean, please contact us within 24 hours (see point 3)
- Cancellations: If you with to discontinue our service we are happy to discuss the reasons. If after discussion and you would still like to cancel, please email or phone us within one week of your next scheduled clean.